Kelvinator Refrigerator/Fridge Repair Service in Bangalore
For over 100 years now, the brand Kelvinator has been synonymous with excellence, quality, unmatched reliability and trust. Kelvinator was a home appliance manufacturer that is now a brand name owned by Electrolux. Serving the Indian market for so many years now, we believe in maintaining and strengthening our legacy by delivering world class technology that translates into products that have become an integral part of our customers’ lives.
Why Repair Service Bangalore for Kelvinator Refrigerator?
You don’t have to worry about your any problems in your refrigerator because our Kelvinator refrigerator technicians in Bangalore are certified professional. They have experience of more than 5 years in Kelvinator repair service. Our Kelvinator technicians in Bangalore are professional in nature, well-known among customers and they are customer- friendly.
Our company’s motive is to provide convenient service to customer. Whenever a customer contacts our customer care for refrigerator repair service in Bangalore, we will take their name and address and ask them - when we should come to their house to repair their appliances. As per the customer’s convenient time, our technician will arrive on time, at their address with all tools.
We are in the field of fridge repair service and washing machine service in Bangalore from last 12 years. No one can last such a long time in a market without providing quality service and mostly requires customer’s support and feedback. We provide genuine parts for refrigerator service as well as 90 days of warranty for service. If the same trouble shoots up again within 90 days, we will repair your appliance free of service cost.
One of the main reasons we are famous in Bangalore market is affordable rate for quality service. Our rates are very less compared to other kelvinator repair service company’s in Bangalore. Our technician will explain the problem or issues in your fridge and charge exact cost to repair that problem, so that you can be tension free from excessive charges.
Mode of Service and Payments
We accept cash and cheque as mode of payment and we are trying to bring debit-card facility in future days. So contact us and experience our quality service at fewer rates. We are expert in repairing all sorts of home appliances but we are more specialized in refrigerator repair service in Bangalore.
Tips for Kelvinator Refrigerator Maintenance
Refrigerator does not run
- Make sure the refrigerator is plugged in securely. In simple, check refrigerator is ON an OFF.
- Test the power outlet for current passage from outlet to fridge.
- Inspect the electrical cord for damage.
- Eliminate use of an extension cord, if any is being used.
- Check the outlet voltage because continuous power fluctuation can damage fridge.
Fridge Is Too Cold or Not Cold Enough
- Check the settings: - Make sure your refrigerator settings are set to COLD. Normally, the temperature inside the refrigerator should be about 37 degrees F. If not set the settings to cold for better performance.
- Check Freezer fan inside the freezer: - Check the freezer fan is running or not, if yes, it means the defrost timer and the cold control in the refrigerator are both set to COOL else call us to repair the problem with freezer fan.
- Check compressor fan: - The compressor is located typically behind or beneath the refrigerator. Most of the time, when the freezer fan is operating, the compressor fan should also be working. If one of the fans is not working or the compressor is off, the refrigerator will offer very little cooling or none at all.
Fridge Smells, Rattles or Leaks
- If your refrigerator smells bad inside, even after you’ve removed all suspicious foods, unplug it and remove the drawers and shelves to give it a thorough cleaning with soap and water.
- Vibrating noises are generally caused by loose parts such as loose condenser coils, by compressor tubing rattling, or by rollers and feet that sit unevenly on the floor.
- Leaking under a refrigerator may be caused by a condensation tube that doesn’t drain into a pan or by a clogged freezer drain.
Refrigerator inside Light Stays On
- A refrigerator light that stays on will warm the refrigerator’s interior, cutting down on its efficiency. Test the light-switch button that the door closes against. When you push it in all the way, the light should go off. If it doesn’t, the light switch is defective and must be replaced.
- Make sure to get one that matches your model of refrigerator.